Sunday 13 November 2011

Featured on ATCS for all

Every month,  on ATCs for All there's an ATC contest.  In September I entered, the theme was "Hidden beneath the layers" and won!    Woo hoo!  Very exciting for me - and apparently there's a little package of goodies in the post on its way.  

I used mixed media: watercolours, ink, gellyrollers, metallic pastels, silver pen and watercolour pencil crayons - I tried to build up various layers and a sense of depth using the different mediums.
My card is featured on the front page of the site (you have to scroll down to the bottom). 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful - congratulations! It reminds me of masses of umbrellas in London when you look down from a first floor balcony. I'm off to see the cover of the magazine. Don't forget to show us what you receive in your goodie bag. hugs, Donna

Joanna said...

Congratulations, Leigh! Beautiful ATC.

x

Trece said...

How gorgeous!! To me, it looks like glamorous jellyfish!!

queenb2u said...

Yes, yes, yes! Isn't it a thrill to be published? Very beautiful. Congratulations, Leigh! Hugs. bb

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone :) I'll post a pic of the 'goodies' when they arrive.