Friday 18 November 2011

Great sites to reproduce artwork

Good morning my blog friends!  I quickly wanted to share a couple of great sites with you:
  • Spoonflower (print your own fabric - I have a 'fabric' shop there - although there are only 2 pieces right now, I still haven't used the pieces I had done, but will get round to it in the new year when I get back from Africa)
  • Vistaprint (print your own stationery - watch out for some really great FREEBIES - I use this site for my business stationary)
  • Galison (just saw this on Geninne's blog - she's made some amazing goodies - maybe one day when I get REALLY good - I might cross my fingers and submit something)
Hope you're feeling INSPIRED!  Now that my coffee's finished - I'm off to cut a new pile of costumes. 10 days till delivery.... and counting (and trying not to FREAK OUT just a little).  Just NOT enough hours in the day when there's a day job in the middle of it.  Sigh.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh My! A day job in the middle! I really don't know how you do it. Sending good energy. I know of two of the sights, but had not heard of Galison. Yes, there really is some great stuff out there to utilize. Going to explore. Thanks for sharing. hugs, Donna

Unknown said...

Love your art! Thanks for sharing!

Trece said...

That heart with doodles is SO lovely - it calls to me. Such beautiful work!!

Liberty said...

J'aime beaucoup tes ATC's (I love your ATC's)

http://leblogdeliberty.canalblog.com