Sunday 6 November 2011

On my wish list

I haven't been doing much art in the past couple of weeks, as I'm spending all my free time on cutting.  I really miss it!  BUT - I have to focus as I only a little over 2 weeks to go to finish the order.  Sigh.... Anyway, I've been thinking a lot about Copic markers - I remember using them at Tech when I studied fashion - loved them and haven't used them since.  I'd really like to start working with them again. Did a little Googling and have my eye on this set................. (drool).......

Great tutorials using Copic Markers

PS: Pam Garrison has some great tips on her blog

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very tempting indeed. I have a very basic set of 12 which I used in my art journals. I can't imagine what you could do with them in your talented hands. Keep dreaming .. they will appear. :o) Donna

queenb2u said...

I've been thinking about Copic markers too. My markers are from the dollar store. The point is too thick. Maybe Santa Claus will bring them to you if you have been a good girl. (Smile)
bb