Saturday 13 August 2011

Pinterest

How  do I love Pinterest? Let me count the ways....... Some inspired soul came up with this idea and it's AWESOME for artists, crafters, designers, photographers.........actually everybody who appreciates visual inspiration.  Yippeee- a place to keep all that fabulous 'eye candy' you find while browsing. You can 'repin' things from other people's boards, add the tool to your toolbar so when you find something on the net, grab it and pin it on one of your boards.  Credit is always given to the artist / photographer.  Go take a peek if you haven't already - you'll be hooked! 
I'm a colour addict, so I started off making colour boards - so far I have a 'yellow' board, and  'purple' board going and one for 'bunnies' (couldn't resist).

Source: dezeen.com via Leigh on Pinterest


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have pinterest boards .. how do I find you? hugs, Donna