Friday 25 November 2011

Food for thought: 20 questions to clear your clutter

Hi bloggers!

I'm hectically working to meet THE deadline (which I had to move back to Monday) I want to get everything finished by Sunday night, which by the looks of things entails another 12 or so hours of work.  I have dark circles under my eyes and not looking too glamarous at all.  Sigh.   I'm a bit behind - which happens to me EVERY YEAR, despite my best intentions - I ALWAYS underestimate the time I need to do something.  So, on reflection - the new formula to work out how long I'll need to do something is going to be:  my estimate X 1,5 

I've been working in chaos (my studio is tuiny, tiny, tiny: maybe 9m2) so I've got patterns, fabric and bags of cut costumes EVERYWHERE.  Contrary to popular opinion (ie. hubby's) I actually LOVE order.  So, when I get back from SA in January, I'm totally re-organising the studio.   Which led me to this article I wanted to share.

OK, enough blogging and back to work!  I hope you all have a fabulous CREATIVE weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lots to think about, Leigh. I do think this is where the world is headed out of necessity .. some of us screaming louder than others. The house I have built in Mexico is just over 600 sq. ft. It was a conscious decision and I love it. Good luck with all you have to do, and thanks for all the insights. xxDonna