Friday 12 August 2011

Creative Swaps


I have just stumbled across a fabulous blog called Creative Swaps. The Creative Swaps Blog organizes, shares and showcases art exchanges (art swaps) that are hosted by mixed media artist and instructor Lenna Young Andrews. This is such a briliant idea and I'm super keen to participate I've just signed up to make my 3 postcards - how amazing to swap little bits of art with people around the world!

By the way, Lenna's offering some exciting giveaways in celebration of her 1000th post. Go take a peek!

3 comments:

creativelenna said...

Thank you so much, Leigh! I have you down for 3 chances to win a free registration, a collage pack or one of my original ATCs. Good Luck! I appreciate your visit and sharing here on your blog. : ) lenna

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I have just signed up!