Sunday 31 July 2011

Eye pillows


These eye pillows have removable covers (made in pure silk). The inner is 100% cotton and filled with locally grown organic lavender and linseed.

Perfect for blocking out the light- the eye pillow has a little pressure on the eyes. I've found that if you pop it in the freezer for an hour or so (in a ziplock so it doesn't absorb any smells) and then use it, it does wonders for tension and sinus headaches. I use mine when I have migraines and it really does help a lot.


1 comment:

smiles, Sharon said...

Beautiful photographs! So appealing, colorful and well composed. Perhaps you will start an Etsy shop, but for now getting your blog up and running is plenty. But do add Flickr, it will be a very good way to see your sewing, photographs and watercolors...

Love your lavender pillows. My favorite aroma is lavender...and I love painting lavender fields from Provence.